Book Review: The Price of Innocence

The Danger by Association Series #1

I have an author-friend on Tiktok, S. J. Taylor, who is getting ready to publish her debut novel! I am one of the lucky ducks who got to read it before launch. It's set to release August 5, 2024! Here are my thoughts and the art journal page I created to celebrate it.

The Price of Innocence is the story of an American highschool girl, Celine. This girl has a french Canadian background, so when a mysterious older-looking young man starts attending her highschool, she is intrigued. Turns out, he's from France. As the two become involved, there is a lot of unaddressed tension between them. Marius runs hot and cold. Celine, doesn't fully understand who he is, and of course, that makes her obsessed. The only question is whether or not curiosity will get her in trouble? This book simmers and then boils over with action, suspense and dangerous intrigues.

I truly enjoyed reading this new adult mafia romance. This is the first time I've read anything in the genre, so I'm impressed that the book managed to keep my attention so thoroughly, and I'll definitely be open to reading more from this author in the future. She's incredibly talented!

xx Sam xx
Book Review: The Price of Innocence Book Review: The Price of Innocence Reviewed by Samantha Jayne Frost on July 04, 2024 Rating: 5

1 comment:

  1. It was a pleasure to receive your feedback.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.