Book Review: Patch 17

Patch 17: Arkon #1

Despite a mob of rabid reviewers, I find myself quickly forgetting the contents of this piece of litRPG fiction. It's been seven days since I stumbled out of the graveyard, so to speak, and I've mostly forgotten how I got here. Fragments of memories include: a slury of one night stands, getting trapped inside a video game, and nursing an infant revenge-demon. Of course, three quarters of the way through the story, a friend jumps in and steals the show. So confusing. I don't think I'll read any more from this series.
If you read this series, please leave me a comment so we can discuss. I would love to hear your thoughts. What did you like about it? Were there any things that you didn't like? Did you like the MMC?

xx Sam xx
Book Review: Patch 17 Book Review:  Patch 17 Reviewed by Samantha Jayne Frost on July 23, 2024 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.