Book Review: A World Without Heroes

Beyonders #1

Brandon Mull writes excellent YA Fiction. This isn't the first of his books that I've read. I read the complete Fablehaven series a while ago and enjoyed them immensely. However, this book didn't quite do it for me. It was okay, but I didn't enjoy quite as much as Fablehaven.

I can tell my taste in books is changing with time. It felt a bit juvenile, and appropriately so. Mostly though, I became frustrated with how the book ended. I won't spoil it for you, but let's just say I feel like I have to read the next in the series just to try to wash the bitter taste from my mouth. Hopefully that will get me to a better place where I'm happier with the series.

To be honest, I can always tell when I don't really get into a book just by looking at my art journal spreads. I finished this one, but I don't love how it turned out. Oh well! There's always another book and another day!

xx Sam xx
Book Review: A World Without Heroes Book Review: A World Without Heroes Reviewed by Samantha Jayne Frost on July 05, 2024 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.