Book Review: Wizard's Tower

Wizard's Tower # 1

I'm debating on whether or not to continue with the series. Wizard's Tower follows Nemon, an introverted, semi-retired wizard, who is hiding in an old tower and remodeling it to create a posh lair for himself.

The pace is just faster than a turtle. Maybe a loping hare? The writing is decent enough, but I'm not sure the subject matter will hold my interest in the long run. I did enjoy reading it, but it's definitely toward the bottom of my TBR pile.

Has anyone read the rest of this series? If so, please let me know what it was like. Is it worth it? Should I press on, or is the rest of the series like the first book?

xx Sam xx
Book Review: Wizard's Tower Book Review: Wizard's Tower Reviewed by Samantha Jayne Frost on July 21, 2024 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.