Book Review: The White Tower

The Aldoran Chronicles #1

This book came out in 2017 and won several awards. I loved it! I think this is the kind of book I could read more than once. Probably not more than twice, but I'll probably run through it one more time. There are a total of four books in the series at this point, and a FREE prequel. If you've never read any of his work, you might snatch up that freebie to see if you like his writing style.
I'm really excited to see where the series goes. This first book only averages 4.21 stars on goodreads, but the next three books in the series are 4.36, 4.56 and 4.64, so I'm hoping the rest will smash. I'll keep you posted.

xx Sam xx
Book Review: The White Tower Book Review: The White Tower Reviewed by Samantha Jayne Frost on August 19, 2024 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.