Book Review: Escape from Bythos

Chronicles of the Black Gate #0.5

This was interesting to listen to, but it's the tiniest novella imaginable. I wouldn't buy it, but I was happy to gobble it for FREE on Audible. Not worth monies for the tiny amount of information.
I've now officially read two items by Phil Tucker. The first was book one in his Dawn of the Void series. It's a fantastic read, but I'm not as interested in military and government, so I didn't end up continuing that series. I do think others interested in such things will love it.

I'm so glad that I am tracking what authors I read now, and how many books I read by each one. When I first read this book I had no idea that I'd already read a book by this author, so it was interesting to notice that detail in my journaling.

xx Sam xx
Book Review: Escape from Bythos Book Review: Escape from Bythos Reviewed by Samantha Jayne Frost on August 16, 2024 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.