August Paranormal Releases

I've scoured the internet to see what new books are coming out in Paranormal Fantasy, and these are the ones I am interested in reading. I made my selections based on personal reading preferences (Ghosts, Witches and all things Magic), the ratings of the author's other works, and lastly but not least - I also made a few selections based solely on the stunning cover art. I'm all about supporting new aspiring authors, especially when I see so much work going into presentation.
What paranormal fiction are you looking forward to this month? Have I missed anything that you have on your wish list? Let me know in the comments.

xx Sam xx
August Paranormal Releases August Paranormal Releases Reviewed by Samantha Jayne Frost on August 09, 2024 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.