Book Review: The God of the Woods

Despite hearing mixed reviews on this mystery thriller, I thoroughly enjoyed The God of the Woods by Liz Moore. While I rarely read this genre, I do no regret my small foray. This book was worth it. I was hooked from the very first page and I got through it in just a couple of days without any feelings of drudgery or disinterest. Five star read, so my gut tells me.

You can tell I enjoyed it just by looking at how I scrapbooked my journal page. You can always tell. If my journal page looks a bit bland or boring, you know I didn't love the book. So, I think it's safe to assert that if I make a gorgeous spread, it's probably a book I really liked and you might like it too!

xx Sam xx
Book Review: The God of the Woods Book Review: The God of the Woods Reviewed by Samantha Jayne Frost on August 06, 2024 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.