Book Review: A Magic Steeped in Poison

I'll be honest, the main reason I decided to read this book was because of the gorgeous cover art. I'm glad I did because I wasn't disappointed with the story. My best friend is a tea-aholic, so this book had me thinking of her pretty much the whole way through it. There's also lots of references to cultural traditions, food, and folklore. Here's the page I made for this book in my book journal.
Let me know if you've read this book and what you thought of it. Also, please share links if you have written book reviews about it, as I would love to see what others have to say about the books I'm reading.
Book Review: A Magic Steeped in Poison Book Review:  A Magic Steeped in Poison Reviewed by Samantha Jayne Frost on November 27, 2023 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.