The Primal Hunter Book 2

 


I’m curious.  Do any of you read RPG adventure?  I have just started my journey into this genre.  I just finished the second book in the Primal Hunter series. SPOILER ALERT:  I talk freely about the books, so don’t read my book journal page if you don’t want to know things.

I still haven’t made up my mind on the genre, whether or not it is for me, if you know what I mean.  The first book started out a bit slow, but got more interesting further in.  The second book had a lot more action but I got a little overwhelmed when the author introduced a lot of new characters.  Is it just me or do you have difficulty keeping track of characters sometimes?  Might just be me.

The story was pretty interesting overall, and although I didn’t feel like it gave me a lot of stat points in Wisdom, it had plenty of Speed and Agility.

I am going to probably read the third book because I really want to know if Jake ever manages to make any friends.  Should be interesting to find out.
The Primal Hunter Book 2 The Primal Hunter Book 2 Reviewed by Samantha Jayne Frost on October 25, 2023 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.